i just finished the movie:
- every scene that needed some animation is spoilered in the trailer. literally :D (its more a summary without the plottwist at the end)
- speaking of the plottwist, it was so obvious its hard to even call it one. has been done before, have seen it before.
- the child actors are really good. especially the girl and the (german) synchro is pretty good too. could have been alot better if the story and protagonist werent watered milk.
- the woman is your average blonde (more fitting for stereotypical generic romance movies)
- the setting and environment in the movie start pretty good but flop more and more to the end since she reacts unrealistically and the "creepy scenes" are so 100 % predictable. they dont even try.
- open end that doesnt answer any questions but hints at the forced "plottwist"
- the usual "mh its super dark, lets just walk in there without trying to turn on the lights" and " mh i have seen couple ghosts and dead things, creepy as fuck children who know things they cant possibly know etc., but its fine, i wont ask any questions to anyone or decide to GTFO this place. instead i will play hide and seek in the darkness with a flashlight because they asked me nicely" scenes just ruin any potential. why cant there be a single horror movie that tries to have a causal /logical storyline /decision making ?